Monday, December 24, 2007

Sentosa Trip

I think it's good to go to the beach once in awhile, gathering everybody there to relax and feel the heat, or hit the waters. Bought a new beach volleyball there and minglong also bought a frisbee. Went there in the afternoon, chose a good spot where there is a shelther and also around Cafe Del Mar, this means that we or rather I, get to enjoy the music. Started the Sentosa trip with soccer(or rather passing around), then we changed to beach volleyball and lastly frisbee so the girls can join us. While playing frisbee, we continued to kick the ball around, this is called multi-taksing =D

Shortly after, some went to play in the sea, we tried building a human pyramid in the sea but got stopped by the lifeguard after a while. I wonder what rules had they implemented, rules suck. Oh well, so we just swam around. I took a short nap on the beach and when I woke up, the place is filled with people. At first, there isn't around many people around the area we chose and out of a sudden, people is everywhere. I think Yongming got really bored so he built a sand hill, and I got really bored so I dug a tunnel through his hill then Mingching started to do the same. Photographs were taken by myself but shall put them at the final part of the post.
Soon, they got up and played frisbee again while I feeling lazy, drew my own name, for MSN display picture, on the sand - again photographs at the end of the post.
Next, went to bathe and had dinner at Seah Im Market and home sweet home.

My own creations with my handprints at the bottom left.


This is the tunnel that we dug.


They covered me in sand, it was actually quite relaxing inside.


Us at the sea.


Something must have happened, but we didnt know what.




A stupid short clip. Watch the way the 2nd guy fall. I love my own laughter.

No comments: