Thursday, December 20, 2007

That mask, it's growing again..

Went town with Huimin yesterday afternoon to shop around, it's been a really long time since I've last visited that place. Started off with TOPMAN at Wisma Atria, but the clothes aren't really good looking then proceeded to French Connection and again nothing that makes me interested. Had coffee at the nearby coffeebean, I tried some blackforest crap(It isn't that good as expected but oh well.. just trying my luck!) She had belgian chocolate, not too bad at least it's better than mine. Shortly later, her "main" date came to meet us. Wanted to leave them both together actually, but Yongming called and joined us again around evening. We had our dinner at Far East, Wasabe-tei. OMG, it's wonderful for the sashimi is so fat and juicy. Itadakimasu!

Went home after that because I needed to head to ECP for my BMT BBQ. From orchard, I bought a new belt home, I like it -1987. Headed to ECP w/ father's corolla together with, Jinkiat, Mingching, Yongming and Huimin. Met up with my BMT friends there, some of them brought their girlfriend there too. Spoke to some of the people that I wanted to meet and being the busy me, I was the first to leave the place. Off to Shin at boat quay this time.

Went to drink abit, something is seriously wrong. I kinda hate drinking now, so different from before where I treat drinking as a pastime. Nothing much to do there, it's such a boring place for me. Went to put up at Yongming's place. Had a heart to heart talk with him and then I fell asleep.






To put it crudely, you looked like a hostess. I'm disappointed.



Oh my, I am wearing my mask again. Nobody will know who is the real me, because in the army, we've learnt how to wayang. And through that, I am an actor once again. This world is my stage. 

No comments: