Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Joyeux Noël et Bonne Année

Christmas is here, at last! So how did I celebrated my Christmas? Basically I had dinner at Waruku - Marina Square, with Huimin, Yongming, Hongwei, Jinkiat & Ming Ching. The place we're eating at gave a very japanese feel whereby you take off your shoes before entering the "room", it's a tradition I supposed. 

After dinner, I went to meet up with another group of friends. I saw my "sister" yet again! Maybe I'm cursed, hahaha! Just kidding. We went over to Selina's place to chill out. I felt really bored there so I took a nap. When I woke up, I'm still feeling bored so I went outside to my car and rest while waiting for some of them to finish their movie.

Sent fatty Agnes and Jiawei home before heading home. I was very tired then, all I wanted to do was to get home quickly. It took me only 15mins to travel from Chua Cho Kang to my parking lot. The feeling is good when you drive with the windows winded down, fresh air.
Parked the car, and headed up. Guess what I received early in the morning, a super surprise for Christmas, Mom latched the main door so I got to sleep outside, and not to forget that I was dead tired. Didn't want to wake them up, so I slept outside till 0630hrs this morning.

So much for a merry christmas. Shall update later in the night, and hopefully with pictures.


Joyeux Noel et Bonne Annee (:



Avec amour,
the sleepy hollow

No comments: