Tuesday, December 18, 2007

After a long while ..

Went to have dim sum buffet at China Square Teahouse with Alvin yesterday. After such a long while, I finally met up with him. He's one of my very good primary school buddy still in contact, the rest have gone with the wind =D

The dim sum buffet was very good, it's affordable. Get to eat my favourite har kaw, prawn dumplings? Well, I don't know the translation for it to english, but anyway you know what I meant. After that went to Sim Lim Square because I wanted to get magazines to read. Did some catching up with him and saw his newly done tattoo on his left arm, Maori pattern. After SLS, we proceeded back home. Day not wasted unlike today ..

Well, stayed at home the whole day. Did nothing but using the computer, oh my god I'm turning into a g33k! D0h..
Perhaps I might be going down to Big s11 for my dinner, first of all have to find khakis before going there.


(Photos not uploaded yet, because Vivian have not sent me yet!)



Oh well, Christmas Christmas time is near, time for toys and time for cheers!

No comments: