Saturday, December 29, 2007

Back from camp. The first bookout

Finally, I'm back home. It's not like I'm gone for a very long time, but it's long enough. Training at SISPEC was rather tough for me, especially the running part. Guess I have to really work hard on my physical fitness, and not forgetting my combat fitness. The hardest training out of the 4 days was definately the 4km run in my Army pants and the combat boots. I couldn't believe that I managed to complete that run, it must be the mind that's playing tricks. I'm going to be the next LPS(Leader Platoon Sergeant) on the next book in, what should I do?

2oo8 is just a few days away, do you have any new year resolution? Anything in mind? How about a new vision, a new goal? For me, personally I do not have any big plans in mind. Perhaps I should work on my small goals such as getting silver for my IPPT, and some other minor stuff. Sometimes I really thought to myself, am I really fit to be a commander? I think I lacked leadership qualities, or maybe I just prefer to work alone. So many questions, yet no answers to it. Perhaps you can answer that for me? (:

Happy 20th birthday Jasmine! Me and Jas Soh will be turning 21st soon. Oh well, that proves that you have a longer time to stay young longer. Enjoy your holidays!



With Pride We Lead.


Avec Amour ..
the sleepy hollow

No comments: