Sunday, January 13, 2008

Gosh! What a packed week.

It's been a packed week. Being LSM suck big time, sometimes I wonder why did I say yes to command school. It seems that I'm suffering inside, ugh but then again, no pain no gain. Field camp next week and that sucks! Next week is practically a week for long 4s. Having range on monday, need to go to Mandai area for topo on tuesday, and lastly FIELD CAMP ON WEDNESDAY. OMFG! Tough times don't last tough men do? Oh well, I don't know. I feel lazy.

Went to The Crew Room, Selegie area, to celebrate Daryl's 21st birthday. I sat awhile before moving off because I need to head down to airport to send Yongming off to Taiwan. I saw many faces that I wanted to see, but somehow they MIA-ed. People like Rouwei, Grace, Meifang, JIA LU DING (Geraldine), Jane. Used to talk to them alot in poly, but now everyone's not free and that includes myself! NS NS NS NS NS NS. I hope I can get out from it.. who doesn't?! Went T1 to send Yongming then head to T3 to walk about with them. Nothing much since the last visit there, only shops were opened this time. Do not support the Popeye there, fucking bad service. Stupid frontline crew, so rude. Bitch!




à la mémoire de mon chien ... Tu me manques

No comments: