Friday, May 22, 2009

Days have been bad, i tried to pull myself through everything that has occurred. Had 2 days outfield which will end today, but I vomited straight after consuming lunch and was forced to return to camp. I feel bad for leaving my section behind.. but I shouldn't be feeling this, for its good to show no emotions.

I'm still in camp having my rest. however i came down to the annex room to use the computer. i simply cant sleep. i have been tossing around for hours, its bad to leave me alone in my bunk. who knows i might just jump out the window without anybody realizing only after my body has been filled with maggots. perhaps everyone will cheer, for the death of a parasite.

everywhere i go, i only see myself in the room. i'm going blind, my eyes are starting to itch.





for
boo: hope your fever subside.. get well soon!
you: rest well and recuperate soon, its a difficult time but you'll get through it! =)
the rest: thanks for reading about my sorry life.



who doesn't long for someone to hold, who knows how to love you without being told..

No comments: