Monday, May 18, 2009

every new day, my life is filled with uncertainties, be it good or bad. nothing to be looking forward to, except for the day where humans start to kill one another. now tell me, what have i become of.. ?

i see no colours in my world, it's gone.. long gone. i used to be a cheerful person but now all i do is to act on my stage, to perform for the world, for is my playground. why is it so hard to open up once again? perhaps im scarred, and probably didnt want to go through it anymore. sometimes i feel rather lonely by myself, like someone said, perhaps i chose to wear shades, that's why my world has no colours..
It takes a long time to recover, but it just need a moment to fuck it up again.




treat people patiently and with respect, and i supposed people will do the same to me too..
hopefully ...

i lend a helping hand to others, but who would lend theirs to me?

No comments: