Saturday, May 23, 2009

i went blading at the park in the evening, and unfortunately i twisted my left wrist. im still quite bad at it for my braking is really terrible, think i'll just have to try for a few time before i can get it right. tomorrow i'll be heading to ecp in the morning to learn blading again.

perhaps i should go back to living life in the fast lane, but somehow my heart is unable to catch up.
we started to paint some colours into life, but somehow the paintbrush was abandoned and what seemed to be colours, are now nothing more than just black and white paint.





i just find it so hard to express myself ...
would you take my hand and lead me out,
out of this dark tunnel im going through ..?


now i feel like a bird with an injured wing, unable to take flight.
and once i do, nobody will be able to catch me again ..
afterall, i insist in choosing to walk this path alone..

No comments: