Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I went NTU for my medical checkup today, didn't know what was it for but it's like another NS checkup before i got enlisted only it was rather simplified. NTU is very far away, the traveling time there is horrible. perhaps I'll stay in a hostel to save on my traveling time. moreover, i can make more friends there, i hope!

Have been mentally stressed lately, facing lots of problems. It just never end..
Tell me where can I find money.. why wouldn't pay day come earlier? sigh..
im so tired.










aunty lene : " love makes people stupid.." i totally agree with what you've said! thanks for listening to me too. let's meet up soon okay.. and you're getting old already! haha..

boo : GET WELL SOON! ask your flu bug to leave you and come to me! then i can get quarrantined..!


somebody once told me that, in life failures after failures, you still got to pick yourself up after a fall..
i'll start flapping my wings, and i'll start taking flight soon..
and now, i promise you..
that you'll will never catch me again..
things will definately not be the same anymore..




spread your wings and soar above the sky..



im grateful for the times spent together,
i was really happy then..
and now i want to say thank you..
don't forget..
goodbye =)

No comments: